News about MSP
~XxhappyXx

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The, "Vip And Non Vip War"


Okay so there has been a lot of forums about the, "Vip and Non-Vip War".  I seriously... Don't actually care that much. But when i see comments like, "Vip's are so mean they think they're so cool wen they're not".. I get so pissed. Like seriously? Some Vip's are like that but not all. Most of my vip friends aren't like that. And i don't think i am either. Jus cuz we paid a bit money for this game doesn't mean we're like that. SOME Vip's are like that not all. And not to be rude but some non vip's can be mean too. They tell me, "You Vip's got problems". Uh huh.. We're the people with the problems.. *Cough* *cough* You the person who said that got some problems. One time i went to my friends house and her friend was yelling at me to get the *** out of there because i was vip. Like wtf? To some non-vips: Stop acting like you're perfect, and To some vips: Stop acting like ur all cool jus cuz u paid. Thank u.
~XxhappyXx Post

1 comment:

  1. Irk. I paid over 100 dollars and yet imam still treated like a retard

    ReplyDelete