News about MSP
~XxhappyXx

Friday, July 27, 2012

My old MSP life.

After. Right now im level 9.

Before.. This is wen i was around level 2 to 5 ish. I kinda miss the days wen my bff, aquaria went on. Im still bff's with her but she barely goes on. I Got this pic from a movie i was making a long time ago.. It was about all of my bffs, maxfan, aquaria, daniellehardy. I miss you guys! I Hope you remember me maxfan, and danielle.. Cuz i remember you!! And if you look at my first ab.. It has ALL of my friends i first made on MSP. But they dont go on anymore. And half of them.. IM NOT EVEN BUDDIES WITH!! I probably deleted them.. :( And they where good friends, And the first vip i met was gangsta bunny who is my inspiration (Aka Kayden) I love them so much!! And ana freeze too, I met both at the same time so they're my inspiration!!! (Btw, ik the animation im doing in before is new but i just started doing it so u can see my face)

I've been thinking of when i first joined MSP.. And now. I'm trying to remember my FIRST Best friend and my BEST bestfriend... (No offence to my other bffs) But.. Maxfan. I really do miss you.. And you NEVER Go on!! I Haven't seen you in ages! You showed me around MSP.. and also danielleHardy! I miss you guys. You two are really good friends.. And you never go on! And wen u do go on im too, "Busy" To answer your messages or hang out with you! I'm tearing up cuz im remembering when i first joined.. And my journey on MSP. Here's a before and after pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment