News about MSP
~XxhappyXx

Monday, July 30, 2012

Quiting.

Listen guys, I Might Quit. it'S Not definite but i might cuz this dude keep makin fun of me and it's not cool. He sayin i go on al day and im Rotting my brain wen im not!! I Go on and off and it just happen i was on wen he was on And thought i was online all day! Idk what to do. I want to stay.. but he got me thinking i should quit! Idk what to do :'(. I Feel like.. He's tellign the truth. Please chat with me.. Im so confused and need friends comfort.
~XxhappyXx

2 comments:

  1. I am probably late here but I play MSP too. It's life :D But don't quit :( I love your blog aswell but I bet people love you on MSP <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably late here but I play MSP too. It's life :D But don't quit :( I love your blog aswell but I bet people love you on MSP <3

    ReplyDelete